This short survey summary consolidates the findings from youth surveys conducted from November 2020 – December 2020. A hundred and twenty five (125) youth respondents from Apulia region, Italy, Region of BIstrita, Romania and Region of Prilep and surrounding municipalities, N.Macedonia participated in the survey. The survey highlights the need of supported employment services for young people provided by youth coaches and importance for the young people to be equipped with soft skills that make them more competitive to the job market.
- Youth Employment in Romania after COVID -19 June 13, 2022
- Final transnational meeting within the frames of the Youth Employment Initiative project April 29, 2022
- The project, YEI Тeam and Youth Employment Services March 28, 2022
- YEI GUIDEBOOK January 9, 2022
- Soft skills- an essential part of getting and keeping a job October 15, 2021