This short survey summary consolidates the findings from youth surveys conducted from November 2020 – December 2020. A hundred and twenty five (125) youth respondents from Apulia region, Italy, Region of BIstrita, Romania and Region of Prilep and surrounding municipalities, N.Macedonia participated in the survey. The survey highlights the need of supported employment services for young people provided by youth coaches and importance for the young people to be equipped with soft skills that make them more competitive to the job market.
- Tips to help you become a better Entrepreneur April 21, 2021
- IMPROVING THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES OF YOUNG PEOPLE March 19, 2021
- Resistance to change: status quo for the personal development March 10, 2021
- MULTICULTURAL TEAMS – FROM DIVERSITY TO INCLUSION February 23, 2021
- Why it is important to believe in yourself? February 17, 2021