This short survey summary consolidates the findings from youth surveys conducted from November 2020 – December 2020. A hundred and twenty five (125) youth respondents from Apulia region, Italy, Region of BIstrita, Romania and Region of Prilep and surrounding municipalities, N.Macedonia participated in the survey. The survey highlights the need of supported employment services for young people provided by youth coaches and importance for the young people to be equipped with soft skills that make them more competitive to the job market.
- MULTICULTURAL TEAMS – FROM DIVERSITY TO INCLUSION February 23, 2021
- Why it is important to believe in yourself? February 17, 2021
- Teamwork, competency or just a slogan? February 3, 2021
- Youth employment challenges in Romania January 26, 2021
- Communication skills – why are they so important for functioning in today’s world and for the employers? January 22, 2021