This short survey summary consolidates the findings from youth surveys conducted from November 2020 – December 2020. A hundred and twenty five (125) youth respondents from Apulia region, Italy, Region of BIstrita, Romania and Region of Prilep and surrounding municipalities, N.Macedonia participated in the survey. The survey highlights the need of supported employment services for young people provided by youth coaches and importance for the young people to be equipped with soft skills that make them more competitive to the job market.
- Soft skills- an essential part of getting and keeping a job October 15, 2021
- Transnational meeting in Romania within the Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) project September 10, 2021
- Unemployment Analysis of the Apulia Region August 6, 2021
- Fight unemployment through volunteering July 30, 2021
- “Training of Trainers” in N. Macedonia July 13, 2021